We recognize the importance of protecting the information you provide to narrator.life. This statement outlines the information narrator.life collects, how we use the information and how you can control the information you provide.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We gather the following types of information to maintain our membership records, contact members, process your transactions and fulfill your requests.
- Contact information you provide (e.g., your personal and/or business addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses and titles).
- Information you provide via applications, registration forms, profiles, surveys or purchase forms
HOW narrator.life USES COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use this information to:
- Maintain our membership list.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
narrator.life does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses to third parties
YOUR RIGHT TO CONTROL INFORMATION
- Members – On the narrator.life site, which requires you to use your login and password, you may edit your contact and mailing information directly. You may also control your member profile information visible to other narrator.life members.
- E-mail opt-out – You may opt not to receive certain e-mail or fax communications from narrator.life. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the unsubscribe option from the e-blast when you receive it. Please understand that once you have unsubscribed you will no longer receive said e-mail or fax communication from narrator.life, which may include important member information, promotions, newsletters, etc.
We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide via the Stripe network when you make payments by credit card for products, dues or other services are encrypted and will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties. We do not request nor do we use social security numbers in the course of our business with our members or the public.
Payments for self-paced online courses shall be considered non-refundable. Payments for live courses are non-refundable and non-transferable but may be applied to a future event if, due to unforeseen extreme circumstances, you are unable to attend a live event. A cancellation fee for in-person events will apply; see the registration form for additional details.
Please submit refund requests via e-mail to email@example.com.
E-mail cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, email address, phone number and order description. Please provide all contact information so that we may contact you with regards to the refund.