Home › Forums › Narrator.Life › Welcome to Narrator.Life
- This topic is empty.
March 29, 2021 at 7:05 pm #2720
Welcome to the narrator.life member forum! We are using dedicated forums within narrator.life rather than social media pages because a) not everyone uses the same social networks and b) who can focus with all the distractions presented by social media group platforms? We hope you’ll agree that these member forums can keep us both connected and focused.
Most forums here at narrator.life are course-specific. What that means is, when you sign up for a course, you’ll have access to the related forum. For live classes, forum access continues beyond the time you’re in class, which means you can always revisit material to refresh your memory, and learn what others have posted since.
In this general member forum, we’ve given you a place to…
- Introduce yourself – we would love to get to know you better! Where are you, both geographically and in your career journey?
- Keep up with Announcements, to make sure you know when new courses, coaching and events are offered.
- Fill out your profile – people will be more likely to respond to you if they know something about you and if you have a picture to represent you.
- Do you have an idea for a course that we should be offering? Go to Suggestions & Course Requests to share your idea!
- If you’re replying to someone or you know someone would be interested in your post, type @ and then their username and select their name from the list to @mention them. This tags them in your post and sends them a notification that you have tagged them. Be thoughtful when using this feature – only use it when you think the other person will appreciate it.
- If you have any questions about how to use this community, take a look through our Community Help & Questions forum. Feel free to post new questions there if yours hasn’t already been answered.
Check out our guide on creating new topics and questions to get the most out of any post you create.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.